Join the Minneapolis Uptown Rotary Club for a wine and cheese tasting event to assist Haiti Outreach in its ongoing mission to develop and improve infrastructure in Haiti.
It’s been five years since the devastating 2010 earthquake in Haiti, and the nation has faced additional challenges with hurricanes and natural disasters. The children of the country need our ongoing support, now more than ever. On April 17th, you have a chance to make a difference, while enjoying culinary and beverage delights at the Minikahda Club in Minneapolis.
Haiti Outreach is currently working with the people and government of Haiti to develop numerous new community managed water wells and permanent infrastructure, and this is the first of many steps that will be taken by local Rotary Clubs to raise funds to support the latest clean water project. This project is one of many undertaken by Haiti Outreach, which implements sustainable infrastructure and locally-supported programs that create long-term improvements to the availability of clean water and education.
Buy / Reserve Your Tickets: $50
- Purchase tickets directly via PayPal
- Donate over $50 to Minneapolis Uptown Rotary directly via PayPal
- Buy Tickets directly from a Minneapolis Uptown Rotary Club Member for $50
- Reserve your ticket and pay at the door: Fill out the Reservation Form or email email@example.com with your name, number of guests, and contact information
- Make checks out to Minneapolis Uptown Rotary Foundation.
A portion of your ticket price is tax deductible. Details will be provided at the event.